Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm a b-boy, standin' in my b-boy stance.

As was alluded to previously, the show was nothing short of awesome. The turn out was good, the crowd was nice and rowdy without being too much so, and we played excellently. We definitely went out with a bang. I'm proud of that.

We saw a lot of old friends and fans there, many of whom we haven't seen for a couple years. We saw two people who were at the same club five years previous, when we played our first show ever. A couple of our buddies from one of the bands we've played with a few times drove halfway across Ohio to see us one last time. It all really meant a lot to us.

We had some people come up and do impromptu gang vocals during a couple of our songs, and at the end of our set, Jay through his guitar (which we'd all signed) into the crowd.

We should have some video from the set sometime in the near future, but until then, we have pictures. A lot of them. I'm too lazy to put all seventy six of them here, so until then have a Flickr stream.

Here are a few pics, because i'm a dirty tease like that:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

The line for video forms behind me, bitches! Is now a good time to mention that I still have the demo stuff you sent me over ICQ (that began our contact and the resultant manlove) something like 5 years ago?

I'm sad the band is gone but damn glad you brought the house down for the final act.

The Taco Prophet said...

The end of an era. It makes me sad that the band is gone, but you live the fucking dream I never really had the balls to chase. Right fuckin' on.